Wednesday, August 30, 2023

I Was Banned on MAL and it does not look like they plan to lift the ban.

It has been more than one week since the ban. I wrote mods three messages, and they still did not reply to any of them.

It does seem like they, or some agenda mongers, simply want to silence me.


Also, they partly banned me on AniList. I can update the list but cannot post anything.


Finally let the names of perpetrators be known. I do not know who is behind it this time but last time I was banned it as @NoLiferSoul Name really says it all. The pathetic creature has neither life, nor soul.

On AniList it was @nazuna, equally soulless trash of a being.


Also, mods deleted it from my MAL profile because they are jealous of how awesome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was banned on Kitsu as well.

My Kitsu experience begun well but ended much in the same was as the others. I will name and shame as I always do, the mod who did it is cal...