I do not intend to completely migrate to world press and abandon blogger for good. I like blogger and intend to stay. Most likely I will simply duplicate my blogs from blogger to world press. That way I can ensure that my great and wise thoughts reach as many people as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding My Reach
It recently occurred to me that many people do not see blogger as a respectable blogging platform. Most recommend WordPress, claiming its be...
-
Since mods being unreasonable again and banning me everywhere. I can only write anything here, on reddit and on Discord I recently reactivat...
-
My Kitsu experience begun well but ended much in the same was as the others. I will name and shame as I always do, the mod who did it is cal...
-
I am an author of an awesome BDSM book in best tradition of Marquise de Sade, now on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DHYP94XQ Try these a...
No comments:
Post a Comment